Weekend Round - The beautiful and the bewildering

Who: Karisma Kapur
Where: Arena Polo match

Karisma is super elegant in this black/beige outfit. I love that she tied her hair which showcases her gorgeous, luminous skin and delicate shoulder bones. The length is a little awkward but she carries it off.

Who: Kangana Ranuat
Where: Femina Miss India Finale

This has to be Ms. Ranuat best appearance so far! Her classy do perfectly complements the stunning, modest(no boobs!!) pleated dress. And what color! Sigh!
Yes, the hemline could have been longer but I am pretty that piece of dress material went in covering her "girls" so am not complaining!

Who: Madhoo
Where: Arena Polo match

The print caught my eye(Custo Barcelona??) but on second thoughts me no like. It smells cheap to me:-(

Who: Genelia D'Souza, Neetu Chandra, Esa Koppikar
Where: Aston Martin lunch

Oh, the horrors!! I am never wearing white again!
The rate at which the celebs keep turning me of certain colors and trends, it will soon be time for me to join a nudist camp:P

photo credits: indiaglitz.com, pinkvilla.com, filmicafe.com

CNN.com