Event: Zara opening

Who: Kareena Kapoor

Honey, are you having bladder control issues? why are u always standing cross-legged?? jokes apart, I love the coral color of her dress but I have never been a fan of loose fitting dresses. They always look like maternity dresses to me:( I think a brown belt would have added some definition. She did her signature look - the smokey eyes and curled up her hair. I think I prefer her hair straight and wavy..

Who: Tara D’Souza

Honey, you got ur invites mixed up. This is not the IIFA 2010 red carpet:-)
I do have to say that if this is how she dresses for a store opening, I wonder what she wears for the red carpet events... That gown is really gorgeous!!

Who: Sophie Choudry

So what do you guys thing? Should we give her our seal of approval or should we let her sweat it out a little more:-)
I know lot of people don't like her but dayum she is looking decadent in that dress.

Who: Soniya Mehra

Dude, I missed you!! Long time, no see?? Soniya in Lecoanet Hemant corset, a Reiss skirt, Zara shoe. As you all know, I am a big, big fan of her sassy, singular style and she doesn't disappoint. love the chic vibe of her outfit. And no, I did not miss her "hair extensions" gone bad..The hair is terrible - something one would do on Halloween for a witch outfit, so no brownie points this time:(


Who: Shamita Shetty

I think she should have skipped the cardigan to make this look, work. Totally drooling on her shoes and the scalloped edging of her skirt..

Who: (L) Viveka Babaji, (R) guest

There are very fringe dresses that I like and this is one of them.
I like the color block pattern on the guest's dress and the halter maxi style is so beachy cool..

Who: (L) guest, (R) Parvathi Melton

The outfit of the left is simple yet so elegant.
Parvathi is another of my red carpet favs. The fan-shaped pleats on this dress look very interesting but I don't have a frontal pic of hers. The golden shoes are also just perfect.

Who: Rocky S, Shamita Shetty

So, Rocky, what do you think, fake or real;-)


photo credits: filmicafe.com, pinkvilla.com, bollywoodhungama.com

CNN.com