Going down ...

as the BEST trip in Hattaway history.

I'm choosing just a couple of photos from each of our stops on a recent vacation ... partly because the thousands of images I took of the SAME things (funky walls, flowers and the awesome windows) will likely bore you ... and because alot of them are significant of some special family memories and who wants to act like they're interested in THOSE photos?

I had Italy on my 101 in 1001 list and again in my Top 55 list ... and it's now crossed off (along with a stop in France and a couple in Spain).  


Italy is my new spot that I'm madly in love with.  MADLY. 




At the amazing Pantheon


(yep .. that's how I feel too, bud! And yes, there are mosquitos in other parts of the world too!)



Some of my favorite photo topics.  
Windows/flowers and my kids eating gelato.


Paella, Tapas AND Sangria .. all in one.


The gelato ... OH the gelato!





Thanks babe, for a little slice of heaven on earth ... wrapped up in too many cups of gelato, too many McDonalds hamburgers (real beef), and glasses of wine and cheese/olives that were to DIE for ....


CNN.com