Events: Mickey Contractor MAC bash

MAC cosmetics teamed up with Bollywood legendary makeup artist Mickey Contractor for a makeup collection for olive skin tones. The collection hit the MAC stores nationwide on Jan 6th. Here are the celebs at the MAC Mickey Contractor party.

Who: Deepika Padukone

Deepika just sold the complete Mickey's line for MAC to me - I cannot take my eyes off her! She looks stunning and I heart the red lips. Other than Rekha, we rarely see celebs wearing red lip color. I think this shade is perfect for olive skin tones. When I buy and apply the stuff from Mickey's MAC line, I better look like this or I want my money back!!

Who: Mickey Contractor with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan

Aishwarya wore a black pantsuit which looks awfully similar to the one she wore to Armani show. Her makeup is flawless as usual. Aishwarya rarely misses the mark where her makeup is concerned. Her hair color is another story.

Who: Madhuri Dixit

If its velvet, it has to be Manish Malhotra, right? Her outfit maybe faulty but Madhuri gets her makeup right. Love her lip color. She is a classic beauty and her smile is one off the best in the industry.

Who: Priyanka Chopra

This girl really needs a stylist. If not for herself, at least for me - I am bored seeing her on the red carpet.
Priyanka's makeup is bad - her lips look so weird. I think a glossy finish rather than matte would have looked better.

Who: Avantika Khan

Avantika wore what has to be the most famous yellow dress of 2010 - Lanvin for HM. I love this dress but it overwhelms her petite frame. I rarely get to say this in bollywood but I think she should have gone for a smaller size. The yellow-green eyeshadow goes perfectly with the dress.

Who: Rani Mukerjee

Boring dress. Like her smoky eyes but the rest of the makeup is very dull.

Who: Natasha Poonawala, Surily Goel, Nandita Mahtani

I like everything about Natasha's dress - the print and the cut of the dress is just fab.
Like the print and color of Surily's dress but ruffle at the bottom kills the outfit. And she went for a nude look at a makeup event?? Doesnt look like her outfit cost that much!
Nandita in a cute Missoni dress.

Which celeb makeup did you like best? Have you tried Mickey's line for MAC? Any favorites yet? Come on, you can tell me everything:-)

CNN.com