SATURDAY SNIPPETS

Coming back atcha with the weekly Saturday Snippets.  A favorite blog post or two.  A favorite quote.  A favorite photo.  This year, I'm also adding a favorite recipe or song to the mix.

This part of my blog is one thing that will NOT change with the new year, because I think it's important to bring some of the things that I read through the week to your attention ... and because it's a super easy way to share some new music that I love, quotes that move me and photos that capture moments without any need for explanation.  

It motivates me to keep my eyes open for things that are worthy of sharing with you.  I hope you all enjoy them as much as I enjoy sharing them!


QUOTE ::
“There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.”

― Louis L’Amour

SONG ::


Multiplayer by Voluntary Butler Scheme



THEY SAID IT ::

Karen, guest blogging for Expat Explorer, talks about why she chose to remain an expat even after a great loss.

Dan and Audrey at Uncornered Market, talk about data backup.  Something that is ON MY LIST to do this month!


PHOTO ::


Just another day, painting the outside of our flat.  The contraption that is rigged to lower the painter up and down the wall is downright scary, but he paints away and whistles while he works!

CNN.com