Interview :: TONY

To finish off the triple interview series with my littles ... here's the middle one, Tony and his answers to some of your questions!


What's your favorite thing about living in Delhi :: My friends, school and the weekends.

What's your favorite Indian food :: Chipati !

What don't you like about living in Delhi :: Going to that place where you have to wait in line forever and ever if you weren't born in India (otherwise known as the FRRO, Foreigners Regional Registration Office). 

What do you miss about the United States :: Snow.  That's it, I think.  I mean, I miss our family.  I miss my friends in Ohio.  But I really just miss the snow.

If you could live anywhere in the entire world, where would it be :: I don't know.  I guess I'd like to just go everywhere.  I couldn't pick just one place.
What's the coolest thing you've seen in India :: Um, the blue skinned Ram god.  I mean, I haven't really seen HIM, but I've seen pictures.  That and I also like seeing camels and monkeys.  Some monkeys are mean though.

If someone visited us from the United States, what would you show them first in Delhi :: Well, I would show them my legos.  Then I guess I would show them my school.  After that, I guess the place where the stars and sun help tell the time (Jantar Mantar).  

(when I pressed further on this question/answer, he sighed and said "Mom, I don't know what someone would want to see.  They'd have to GET here first, and then tell me what they WANT to see")

* * *

I tried to get some more answers out of him, but every time I asked for more answers, he would just sigh and say "Can't we do this later?"

:)

CNN.com