It passed ...

Mary from The Eleventh shared this recently and I love it (short of the band being from Notre Dame, but who asked me my opinion?).

OK Go - This Too Shall Pass from OK Go on Vimeo.

The lyrics (in case you're too caught up watching the imagery in the video) ::

You know you can't keep lettin' it get you down
And you can't keep draggin' that dead weight around.
If there ain't all that much to lug around,
Better run like hell when you hit the ground.

When the morning comes.
When the morning comes.

You can't stop these kids from dancin'.
Why would you want to?
Especially when you're already gettin' yours.
'Cause if your mind don't move and your knees don't bend,
well don't go blamin' the kids again.

Let it go, this too shall pass.
Let it go, this too shall pass.

(there's a WHOLE bunch of repeat 'strains' that I won't type out for you)



So I had written about my funk and general discontent for life as I know it ... and while there are still inner struggles and daunting tasks ahead of me, it's passed.  The funk has lifted and it's gone for now!

After a weekend full of support from the Husb in my efforts to get this house warm and welcoming, I am proud to say we're getting REALLY close!  Thanks for your suggestions on what to DO with this space to help make it feel ... warmer.

I'm also knocking out some of the things on my 55 list ...

One of the first things I wanted to do was Fifty-Three .. so that I could more easily accomplish Two.


I think I'm about 1/4 of the way through our cd collection ... and have about 300 cds to go.  It will make me HAPPY to have it all on my computer ... HAPPY! 

I'll post photos in the coming weeks of the changes to the house ... definitely now a space that we WANT to cuddle up and spend time together in!

I haven't done a Q & A recently ... how about it?  Any burning questions??

CNN.com