Event: Mushtaq Sheikh's sister wedding

Mushtaq Sheikh is a script writer (Om Shanti Om and Billu Barber) and who's who of Bollywood turned up for his sister's wedding. Lets start from the top:-)

In Black
Left: Shahrukh Khan
Right: Farhan Akhtar

No one's going to read what I write..so lets all take a moment and just drool:-)

Who: Rani Mukherjee

I have no idea what she is wearing!! Looks like something the cat dragged in..Two thumbs down..


The White Army

Who: Kim Sharma

How cute are the sequins on her saree and her matchy-matchy clutch!! She wears the saree very well..

Who: Sophie Choudry

If I am not mistaken that's 'Patti ka kaam' - an exquisite embroidery work of Aligarh in Uttar Pradesh..I am a big fan of this stuff and after seeing how good Sophie looks, getting this one on my next trip:-) Blogging is soo not good for my wallet!!

Who:Sonali Bendre

Simple but elegant..

Who: Isha Koppikar

I didn't like the red purse - just doesn't flow with the whole outfit..

Who: Prachi Desai

The outfit is very causal for a wedding and her hair looks unkempt..


Who: Katrina Kaif

This is a cute, chic dress paired with equally cute gold t-straps. Katrina kept her makeup simple and wore no accessories, not even earrings. Did someone tell her she is at a wedding?? Katrina looks very washed out and so out of place. Maybe she is sleep walking:p

So which white outfit did u like best??

And all colors in between..

Who: Kangana Ranaut

That is a very tacky saree and isn't that a little too much skin for a wedding?? Is she dressed up for an 'item number' or is she just flaunting her flat tummy??..I bet the bride is ready to kill her..

Who: Genelia D'Souza

The top has two different shades of blue - both of which are very summery. The contrast with yellow doesn't work for me otherwise the outfit is pretty..what about you guys??

Left: Queenie Dhody
Right: Celina Jaitely

I love both the color combinations.. Haven't seen Celina for some time on the red carpet - not that I am complaining!! Looks like she is still stuck in the same look..Will check back in few months and see how she is doing:-)


photo credits: pinkvilla.com, bollywoodhungama.com, filmicafe.com

CNN.com