One Lump or Two - A Decadent Afternoon Tea

As soon as I clapped eyes on these gorgeous pictures I knew I had to share them. Dripping in opulence I can see why its been called A Decadent Afternoon Tea.


I love the ambiance that’s been created and it’s been captured so well, it maybe afternoon tea but the ideas translates to wedding fantastically.

THINK - candles, rich berry, pale gold and pastel colours, blush pink peonies, lavender roses, old school glamour, fine china, crystal, stately home, up dos for the ladies, black tie for the men.
That’s just some ideas but you get the point, It really is all about the fine detail.


























Thanks to the wonderful and ever so talented Amna Hakim for letting me use these pictures. Here's all the amazing talent that worked on this shoot.
Cupcakes: The Flour Shoppe
Hair: Shaista
Make-up: Facades by Farhat
Models: Aman, Joelle, Joy, Martin & Maya


CNN.com