SATURDAY SNIPPETS

This one will be a quick one.  I haven't had much time to read the brilliance of other blogs lately (and my google reader is about to explode).

FAVORITES ::

Susie's brilliantly creative way to turn a coffee table into a craft-table-extraordinaire.

Sharell's recent experience and thoughts on beggars in Mumbai (note : I've been asked to write a post on this very subject, but I've been struggling with it.  Maybe her post will help spur me on.)

A SUPER cool way to document where you've been in the world.  AWESOME.  This is going on my "I want it" list.  (Except the website for purchasing won't load for me?  Wah!)

Stephanie's image that captures the potential of a place, idea or thing.

This wonderful piece on what it can be like to live in India, as an expat.


QUOTE and PHOTO ::

Mia takes ballet at a nearby local school and they always have such a great display of art, work and creations posted around the school grounds. They recently did a project about music and inspiration.  I loved this selection of quotes!



CNN.com