Events: Burberry bash - Part 1

Who: Sushmita Sen, Preity Zinta

Sushmita wore a DKNY jersey dress to the event and Preity went with a Burberry military jacket that she paired with a LBD and Chanel bag. Preity looks polished and chic in that outfit. Have I told you how much I adore her??
I know you guys heart Sush but can I dare to say she looks a little bland..

Who: Malaika Arora Khan, Nandita Mahtani, Natasha Poonawala

Nandita scores in her sequins and leather one-shoulder dress. I love the draping and the mix of these two contrasting fabrics.
Natasha wore a colorblock Herver Leger bandage dress with Bottega Veneta clutch - two of the most commonly owned items in Bollywood today:-)
Malaika's outfit is also divine but she got her accessories wrong. I can live with the cage booties but the golden jeweled clutch is too much of a clash...

Who: Ayesha Takia Azmi, Laila Khan, Lisa Haydon

Loving Ayesha's bold red lips!! She looks cute in her ruffle top and skinnies.
Laila teamed a black corset with satin pants and some bold jewelery. Not sure why everyone is into orange hair nowadays? Ditch the tacky purse and we are talking..
Ignore Lisa's awkward pose. I have new respect for her - She scored a Burberry Porsum dress for the event!!

photo credits: pinkvilla.com, filmicafe.com

CNN.com