FOLLOW THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD

We watched this movie in our hotel room in Wichita ... and it was ironic to be watching it ... in Kansas.


Taken on the road to Nebraska for Thanksgiving with Grandma.


Our goobers ... during the road trip.


The following photos are very reminiscent of what I call "home" during my childhood.  Railroad tracks, cows, haystacks, windmills, power generators and sun dogs (I LOVE sun dogs!).












Bad photo, but I would love to see this in Delhi!  It looked like this bridge was put in place SIMPLY to transfer cattle from one side of the interstate to the other.  There was an exit off of the interstate, but it was an exit to nowhere.  Folks just drive their cattle off the exit ... and then drop them off?








We followed the yellow brick road. 

We clicked our red shoes three times.  

Watch out Delhi, we're home.



Tin Woodsman: What have you learned, Dorothy?

Dorothy: Well, I - I think that it - it wasn't enough to just want to see Uncle Henry and Auntie Em - and it's that - if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own back yard. Because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with! 

CNN.com