Rainy Day.

It is cold, rainy and downright gloomy here in Cleveland today.

I can't help but think that I am NOT going to miss this weather!  Then I realize that there IS a 'monsoon' season in Delhi and maybe I need to spend the next months enjoying and respecting the seasons that this area has to offer.

I can't help but wonder what it will be like for our kids, as they all three have grown up (so far) with snow on the ground (or forecasted) at Christmas. 

I was thoroughly excited today to get an email from a friend asking for assistance with unused clothing for a family who recently lost all of their belongings in a fire. 

Guess what?  They need the same sizes that currently sit unworn in our dresser drawers!  I'm so thrilled to be able to sort and purge my closets/dressers for a PURPOSE and actually pass along some items and help both this family and OURS at the same time.

Off I go to the bedrooms ... it's time to do some spring cleaning and sorting!  Just the kind of thing to do on a rainy day, right?

CNN.com