You're leaving when?

You keep asking ... "you're leaving when?" I figured it might be time to lay it all out.

Here is our schedule - - as I know it - - for the next 77 days, or so :

May 2nd - evening out with my wonderful friends that I met through football/lacrosse

May 4th - get together with our playgroup ... one last big hoorah

May 9th - Henna Party with another group of my wonderful friends

May 13th - International Afternoon ... "Playdate Gone Global" with the local mommas and their cool global-minded kiddos

May 17th - Cleveland 1/2 Marathon that I'm excited to run with a group from the Chagrin Valley Mom's Running Club!

June 2nd - the movers start the local storage packing

June 3rd - we "move in" to the hotel

June 5th - the movers finish the international sea shipment packing

June 6th - my friends and I start the massive job of DEEP cleaning this house (OH YES, if you live in my neck o' the woods, I'll be CALLING YOU TO HELP!! You bring the rubber gloves and I'll supply the pizza and the music!)

June 9th - the kids' last day of school and Terran's 8th grade End-of-Year Party

June 11th - we depart in the wee hours of the morning to start our drive to Nebraska.

June 29th - we depart in the wee hours of the morning to start our drive to Georgia

July 16th - we depart from ATL airport to Chicago, then to Frankfurt, then to Delhi

August 4th - The boys start school!!

~ ~ ~

Today has not been a day of excitement about our upcoming experiences.  I'm pretty mopey, tired and not at all pleased with the amount of time between now and then.  I'm still trying to balance my deep need to over-schedule us so that it "makes the time go by faster" but I know that it will only lead to cranky kidlets and an exhausted momma. 

Let's see how I can do in the upcoming week to give ourselves a four-hour chunk every day that does not have any plans attached to it!

CNN.com