Rainbow Pudding Pops

I've really no idea who the FIRST mommy blogger was to come up with these delicious puddin' pops, or post delightful photos of them, but we had to have them!



Now --- I also had to take a photo of our box of Jello Vanilla Pudding.  



At a cost of rs. 160, which equates to almost $3.50 USD PER BOX, I hope the kids thought they were worth the $7.00 (because I wasn't sure of total quantity needed and made TWO boxes worth of pudding (one of these days I'll veer away from my bomb-shelter mentality and start following directions!).

Anywhoo ... they were super easy to make ... and although they didn't quite take on the 100% frozen form that I'd expect from a popsicle, they were enjoyed regardless!



We just made four colors of pudding for the layering process ... and you could experiment with all flavors of Jello pudding, I'm sure!  


Note :: the longer they're in the freezer, the better they hold up ... we initially left ours chill for about an hour ... and they promptly fell apart (i.e. melted) as soon as the kids started eating them.


CNN.com