Spotted around town

Who: Uvika Chaudhry
Where: Dr. Purnima Mhatre lounge event

Uvika makes me want to wear polka dots:-) She looks cute and adorable in her red top and matchy shoes. I love the collar on the top - its so retro..What do u guys think - way too coordinated or perfectly styled?

Who: Mandira Bedi
Where: Priyasri Patodia Art Exhibition

Mandira wore a color block dress which is completely spoiled by her choice of accessories. To be fair, this dress is a little difficult to style. hmmm, Nude peep-toes?? How would you wear this dress?? I would love to know ur choice of shoes and bag...


Who: Mini Mathur
Where: Premiere of 'Knight and Day'

Ok, no more styling questions:-) Its Friday evening and I am sure all our brains have stopped functioning...

This is one of prettiest floral print I have seen and the asymmetrical style just makes it perfect for a hot summer night. Mini wore the dress with black t-straps. Another example of K.I.S.S - Keep It Simple, Stupid.

photo credits: santabanta.com, filmicafe.com, bollywoodhungama.com

CNN.com