Style Diaries

Who: Rani Mukherjee
Where: Peepli Live music launch

Someone has caught the jumpsuit bug - its her second one in a row! Even though Rani choose a dull color and her bandaged toe is an eyesore, there is something in her face/smile that makes her look very charming and vulnerable. The more I look at the pic, the more I like it..Her smile is working on me:-)

Who: Priyanka Chopra
Where:'A Calmer You' Book Launch

30, going on 13 or Dayum, her legs are hot!! hmmm, Priyanka may have the legs for it but this looks very teenagerish - Not that there is anything wrong in that. I too want to wear Suri Cruise's adorable clothes:-) I think if her skirt was a little longer, it would have looked better. What do u guys think?

Who: Rhea Kapoor
Where: Promoting Aisha at Radio City 91.1 FM

If someone had covered Rhea's face, I would have sworn its Sonam. Both sisters dress alike and even their postures are similar. I like the fact that Rhea did not go for a black blazer but added brightness to the outfit with her mustard one. Rhea, you need to next steal ur sister's hairstylist!

Who: Celina Jaitley
Where: Times movie guide event

Celina wore a stunning saree in sea green shades to the Times movie event. It so summery chic..I wish she had worn a different blouse - the current one is clashing with the saree. Her taste in saree has improved ( I am in a state of shock!!), now can someone please get her to change her hairstyle/smoky eye makeup?? yup, not happening in our lifetime..

photo credits: filmicafe.com, pinkvilla.com, bollywoodhungama.com

CNN.com