A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING

By now, you've realized there are some changes at the Delhi Bound site.  

I'd love to hear whether you like the changes or whether there are some things that have you flustered.

I'll likely swap out the photos you see at the top every couple of months or so, and may even disable the way that they fade in and out (since some of you are unable to see the images at all).

If you click to the right, you can 
  • subscribe to the blog via email (straight to your inbox)
  • email me directly
  • follow me on Twitter
  • Stumble Upon any of my blog posts that you deem worthy
  • subscribe to the blog via your reader
If you click up above, you can get access to some worthwhile posts ... to learn about our family, why we're here, our favorite ways to spend a day, and about India.

Note :: I've got my blog roll (the blogs I read every day) listed on the "Busy Hands" link.  Separated into "Fellow Expats" and "Places I Love to Visit", they are some great and amazing blogs to read!

Along the right hand side, as you scroll down you can do a number of things ::
  • visit the Fading Ladies website for more information about our charity initiative
  • see what time it is in Delhi
  • Sign up for PostCrossing
  • Get ideas on great books to read
  • See my futile attempt at Project 365

I'm going to aim to do a better job at commenting on the blogs that I read.  I can "see" how many of you read Delhi Bound and would love it if you'd join in the discussion.  You can surely post anonymously, but would you please at least leave your first name, or initials?  Makes it more of a cozy place to visit and learn about each other, right?

Looking forward to the next year of blogging about our experiences in Delhi, India.  

On that note, let's have some questions!  What do you want to know about India?  About living in Delhi?  About me or my family? What do you want to see more of on Delhi Bound? 

Ask away ... and we'll do another round of "Q&A" !!

CNN.com