Looks of the day

Who: Gauri Khan
Where: D-Decor launch

I love vests - they are so versatile. You can wear it with jeans, dresses or shorts, buttoned up or open. This is one of the rare occasions where I don't like the vest-jeans ensemble. I think its the shirt collar and the vest style which gives Gauri a very cocktail waitress look..Shiny face and shiny hair:-) Her hair does look gawjus..


Who: Madhoo
Where: American food festival

Ok, today is not my lucky day. Another vest done to waste. I do like the metallic silver color of Madhoo's vest but the clown sleeves and the length of the shirt are a downer...


Who: Lara Dutta
Where:"Antardwand" premiere

White on white - so ethereal and summery but never looked so awkward!! The top has been cut like a dress and doesnt really go with the loose pants. Are those salvaars? Seems a little short and the cuff at the bottom is not right..Ditch the pants and u will be good to go:-)


Who: Mugdha Godse
Where: "Aashayein" premiere

Another decent look from Mugdha?? She has totally changed her stylist!!
Mugdha piles on the necklaces with her peach dress which she paired with black peep-toes and clutch. Cute, safe look and I cant take it anymore!! Who will I ridicule??....right, we still have the Celinas and the Amishas...

photo credits: filmicafe.com, pinkvilla.com, bollywoodhungama.com

CNN.com