TEA AT MITTAL'S

During a recent Discover Delhi event in Sunder Nagar (organized through the American Womens Association), we stopped in to see Vikram at Mittal's Tea.


A small and cozy shop in Sunder Nagar, we were treated to teas of all different flavors, and even learned about the differences between the first picking of the leaves versus one later in the season.



Do you know what Second Flush means?

I didn't purchase any teas, but will be back at some point in the future to buy some things.  The options were endless and the packaging was cool enough to buy JUST for that - even without the tea!

I DID bring three of these home with me ... empty boxes used to transport tea. What should I do with them? I can think of a couple of ideas, but wanted to open it up to you. Bring your creative ideas to me!!


CNN.com