Would you rather...

I am baaaack!!!! Totally rejuvenated and with my claws sharpened:-) Missed u all a lot!! Looking forward to catching up with all of you..

Today is an easy post...

I saw this really cool game on one of my favorite blogs - Coco's Tea party. Its called "Would you rather..?" and I loved it. Coco was sweet enough to give me permission and I decided to do it for my blog too. Enjoy!!


Would you rather....

..watch the sunset with Rahul or go sky diving with Imran?


..own a Sabyasachi saree or Armani Prive couture gown?


..watch the angry young man, Amitabh, in the original cult movie or catch Shahrukh in the modern day, slick interpretation?


..indulge in creamy vanilla ice-cream or dig into a decadent chocolate cake?


..catch up with all the fashion/style/runway news in Vogue or read about all the bollywood gossip in Filmfare?


CNN.com