SATURDAY SNIPPETS

Starting today ... and for Saturdays in the future ... I'll be sharing my favorite quotes for the week, one photo and some pretty amazing writing from the blog-o-sphere.
First up ::

Expatistan :: a brilliant cost of living comparison.  So much better than all of those other sites I perused before we moved here.  They (Gerardo) could use your help though ... click over and enter your city's data!  Future expats and folks moving even inside the United States will thank you!

Uncornered Market :: I love these guys.  But especially the post I linked ... it describes something that I'm just now starting to understand ... what do you call home?

Jen Lemen, via PBS Supersisters :: A great list of 25 things that she now knows as a parent ... my favorites? 7 & 11 !!

What are your favorites from the past week?

Picture for the weekend ... doesn't this look inviting?  I wonder what they're talking about?


“The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.” ― Walter Bagehot

CNN.com