India International Jewellery Week - Day Four and Red carpet

Who: Sagarika Ghatge
Where: On the ramp for Manubhai Zaveri, IIJW 2010

The jewelery - blech and tacky!! Are they trying to get people to buy the stuff or scare them away?? On the good side, the ornate cuffs are decent and the black looks better than beige as a background for the jewelery. What do you guys think?

A quick roundup of the red carpet appearances.

Who: Suzanne Roshan

Suzanne's dress with that bow and cascading ruffle has so much potential but the fit around her waist/bust doesn't seem right. It still works for me but I cant get over the pink and orange?? Eyesore - not working!!

Who: Nishka Lulla

If you are having a feeling of deja vu on seeing Ms Lulla in a red bandage dress, then you are not the only one. Mandira Bedi and Jennifer Winget wore the same dress, different colors and we had a fashion faceoff. See here

I did tweet to Nishka saying the bandage dress has been done to death but she was very keen since she has not worn a bandage before. Have to say, she fills it out beautifully:-) And I admire anyone who wears what they want, damn the public opinion!!

Who: Bhagyashree

This is for all my readers who liked her white outfit yesterday. I am not going to say anything today!! I am goin to keep quite about it looking like a furnishing fabric. Yup, mum's the word. Not a peep abt the "edgy but not going with the outfit" shoes either. Nope, I have taken the vow of silence...

Who: Shraddha Kapoor

You guys should know by know I have a predilection for abstract/quirky prints. I like:-) I like the mismatched shoes too!! Dont like the ugly flower bracelet..


Will you wear this?
Fierce or Fashion Faux Pas??

photo credits: filmicafe.com, bollywoodhungama.com

CNN.com