India International Jewellery Week - Red carpet

Who: Dia Mirza

Dia was perfectly coiffed and immaculately turned out in a beautiful mustard-yellow saree paired with an un-coordinated blouse (I like) and golden clutch..This color is like a fresh breeze on the red carpet.

Who: Soniya Mehra

I am a big fan of Soniya's style but this one is little too sugary and bland for me. You had a good run so now don't go complacent on me. Its a bitch-eat-bitch world of fashion- u snooze, u loose..


Who: Suzanne Khan, Raveena Tandon

Who: Mallika and Amrita Arora

Suzanne, Raveena and Arora sisters were boring in black. Of the four, I liked Suzanne's outfit best- the corset with net lining looks sexy with her skirt and her nude pumps. Neck up, Suzanne is always a hot mess...

photo credits: pinkvilla.com, filmicafe.com

CNN.com