INSIDE MY HEAD

(Random musings from inside my head.  It's quite a silly post, but it's very indicative of my brain on a minute-by-minute basis.  There are so many things running through it on a regular basis, I thought it might be interesting to just type out what rambling happened during a 10 minute period of just sitting still.)
 

How did I get here?

I want to go home.

I don't know how to balance life and responsibilities here.

Why again did we get a dog?

Why did we get TWO dogs?

Agh - I forgot to get a birthday present for tomorrow.

I need to set an alarm to remind me to submit medical claims.

Why did we leave home?

I wish I had more time to work on my photography skills.

I need peace and quiet.

Why won't the littles stop screaming at each other?

ENOUGH of the banging and hammering from construction.

I wonder if it would be fun to do Seven Cities again and try to hit the locations I missed previously?

Is it Friday yet?

I'm going to go shopping tomorrow and get all of the ingredients to make my family's favorite chili recipe.

I need to buy more wine.

I can't remember where I put my glasses.

Is it tomorrow that I'm supposed to be in Tony's classroom to help with science?

Nervous about upcoming AWA functions ... hoping they go off well.

I should light more candles.  Play more music.  Get off of the computer more often.

I wonder what we should do for Christmas.  

I wonder what the kids will want for Christmas.

I wish I hadn't lost my wedding ring when we first moved here.  

I wonder how long it will take for the insurance company to process our recent medical claims?

I wonder where the little girl is from the street corner that Mia fell in love with.  

Will my children be better off for this experience?

I miss home.

I haven't taken a bubble bath in ages. I should do that.

Am I doing enough?

I can't keep up.

How did I get here?

I miss home.

It is so nice to get out of Delhi and see Singapore, Europe, Hong Kong, but I want to see more of India.

I miss date nights.

I wonder if I'll ever be able to go back to what "normal" once was?

I wish I made more time to communicate with friends/family from back home.

I can't believe I am living this life.  Experiencing a different existence than I ever imagined.  

Am I living it to its fullest?

I haven't ran in months.  I always seem to find some excuse.  I feel so much better when I run.  Why don't I put more emphasis on it?

Where did I put the list of ingredients I need to make chili?

Egh, I think it's time to leave already for school pickup.

Did I forget to pay the phone bill?

Where are my keys?

I need a sanity break.

I wish we could do more with our Fading Ladies tshirts and really make a bigger difference.

Our kids have too much stuff.

I hope lacrosse takes off and becomes a success.

I need more coffee.


CNN.com