Perspective

I am a quote lover. Lover of quotes. They fuel me and challenge me.

I am putting together a 90 day care package for Todd to take with him to Delhi. Little somethings for every day we are apart. One of the suggestions made to me was to give him "a piece of my mind" (but in a good way) and provide him with 90 quotes. Thanks Sister for digging for these!

Here are some of my favorite. How do they move YOU?

If we did all of the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves. ~ Thomas Edison

If, after all, men cannot always make history have meaning, they can always act so that their own lives have on. ~ Albert Camus

Experience is NOT what happens to you. It is what you do WITH what happens to you. Aldous Huxley

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable. ~Helen Keller

Some things cannot be spoken or discovered until we have been stuck, incapacitated or blown off course for awhile. Plain sailing is pleasant, but you are not going to explore many unknown realms that way. ~David Whyte

CNN.com