Through Husb's Eyes

I have been dying for pictures, ever since Todd landed.  I want to see - through his eyes - the culture, the land, the people, the sights.

I want to envision the smells, the sounds, the colors.

I want to visualize what the markets look like, what the traffic is like, what the vegetation is like, what the streets are filled with.

I know you too have been impatiently awaiting photos as well, so without further ado, I present:

 
GOLF COURSE

SWIMMING POOL
HIS "OFFICE"

I have to give him a bit of leeway, since his world (as he put it) does consist of these things right now.

I've also gotten lots of pictures of dark restaurants and blurry traffic shots at night.
And in all seriousness, he HAS sent some pictures that are more in line with what I want to see ....



 
 

I can't wait to arrive ... and as long as I don't break my camera again (like I seem to be destined to do on a regular basis) ... I'll be soon flooding you with photos!

CNN.com